Saturday, March 03, 2007

Video Meeting

I won't be able to do, again, my usual Saturday activity of going to the mall and watch a movie.

Days before, my niece already informed me that we will have a video shoot this Saturday for her project. Yesterday, she faxed to my office the script. When I read it, I got worried... considering their acting talent (or lack thereof), it would take us the whole day to shoot their scenes! Hehehe! Besides, I have to go somewhere in the afternoon; thus, we have to complete our shooting in the morning.


Good thing, my "light bulb" lit and suggested to my niece that, considering the lines they have to memorize plus they still have to act the part, we would present it as if they are listening to a radio drama program. All we have to do is record their lines, take a video of their "reaction" while "listening" to the radio drama program plus an actual video shoot for the commercial. Decided to "mimic" the McDonald's commercial starring Sharon Cuneta and her daughter, and the Fita commercial. All this took an hour or two, and we were able to pack-up. The actual editing would take some time...

After lunch, dressed up and proceeded to the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) where there is an Annual Officers Meeting. After the meeting, there's a short program--contest, dancing and raffle. Stayed in case I win the grand prize: a brand new Toyota Vios.

Guess, am not lucky that night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home