Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mongolian Feng Shui

It would be an adventure of sorts as I decided to go to the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) by using the public transportation system! For one, always went to MOA with my brother's driver in tow... this includes the time we have to go to The Esplanade to watch the World Pyro Olympics.


My first ride is the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) stopping at the Taft Avenue Station. Left the station by passing through Metro Point Mall. Then, asked the guard at the ground floor where I can take a ride to MOA. He kindly pointed me along EDSA where, according to him, there are jeepneys plying the route. I then crossed Taft Avenue to wait for a jeep. Caught one which plys the Malibay route.

At the MOA, alighted the jeep by the Hypermart where I was able to catch a glimpse of a Mongolian restaurant (there's no more Mongolian at Glorietta's Food Choices... Tsk! Tsk!) where I had my lunch.

The real reason I wanted to go to MOA is buy me some Feng Shui items. Since it is a bad year for me, wanted to buy a coin containing my "allies" and have it in my bag (knapsack). This would attract people born on the year of the snake, ox and rooster to me, who may eventually may help during trying times. (I already have my secret friend, monkey, in my knapsack.) Also, because of the merger (of BDO and EPCI) and the uncertainty it brings, wanted to have a monkey-elephant charm bracelet. So, went first to the World of Feng Shui for the Ally Coin, and Charms and Crystals for the bracelet.

My short adventure trip ended as I decided to take a taxi back to Ayala Center from MOA. (The clincher was the long line I saw at the Taft Avenue MRT station to buy a pass card.) Hehehe! Just did a little window shopping at Glorietta, waiting for the 5PM Mass.

Attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Friday's where my friend treated us for her birthday. We had Buffalo Wings, Southwestern Chicken Ceasar Salad, Chicken Alfredo, bottomless Dalandan and Mocha Mud Pie. Burp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home