Sunday, August 05, 2007

Framed Shots: Patterns

Today would be the first time I'll be attending the monthly meeting of Framed Shots Camera Club. The friends I met while taking photography lessons at the Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation (FPPF) invited me to join as they would also be joining said camera club.

I just learned last Friday that the theme for this month is patterns. Thus, have to cram and get pictures. Took one at the office and one from my stock photos. Each member should submit at least two pictures, maximum of five, with one point for each image. If your picture was chosen on the top 15, your picture gets five points. For probationary members, one must accumulate twelve points within six months.

These will do for now...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home