Thursday, September 27, 2007

3M Privacy Filter

Finally, it has arrived!

I have to make do with the filter for 15" viewing size (even if I use a 17" monitor in the office with 16" viewing). It's because the company I was able to purchase the item from only have in stock the 15" size. If I insist on the 17", I have to order 5 pieces as they only order by bulk.

Front
Side


With the impending transfer at Ortigas and given the way the desks are laid-out, there is no privacy. Thus before the D-Day, I want all the things to ensure my privacy, etc. is in place should be available. My checklists include the privacy filter and PLDT WeRoam subscription.

Tested it (with my improvised monitor hood), and it worked as I wanted it to be!

I wonder where I can buy a monitor hood? Been searching all computer shops and they are not available. Hayyyy...

Many commented on my improvised monitor hood and it is striking, as if I want to do something unusual. Hmmmm... I think I'll make a frame for my privacy filter, stick it on my monitor and remove my improvised monitor hood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home