Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Gravedancers

Decided that it would be a horror movie for me today. Starring Dominic Purcell (star of Prison Break TV series), The Gravedancers is about three old friends who reunited for their friend's funeral. In their night of revelry, they break into the cemetery where their friend laid to rest. Unknown to them, they have said an incantation (which one of them found on an envelope placed in their friend's grave) which caused them to be haunted by dangerous ghosts as they danced to these dead's graves.


All elements to scare you is in the movie: eerie music, sounds, etc. But unlike other horror movies, it tries to understand the personality of the ghosts; which serves as a groundwork to solve the ghostly hauntings.

A funny thing, there was couple beside me. In one of the scenes, the guy shouted! Hehehe! And he said, "Hindi ako handa dun, ah!" (Translation: I was not ready for it!)

After the movie, went to CD-R King to buy my nephew a wireless USB adapter (so that I can already get mine which I loaned him). Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Super Bowl. Then, picked up my picture taken and signed by Tilak Hettige, which I have Picture Perfect framed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home