Monday, March 16, 2009

The Palm Cross

Is in our Makati office because I have whole day meeting there. For lunch, decided to drop-off my rubber shoes for repair at Mr. Quickie. Ate lunch at The Pancake and immediately proceeded back to the office. This is when I saw one stall selling a palm cross.


The Palm Cross is made by the inmates of the New Bilibid Prison. "As you pray and hold the cross, please let your palm feel the saving power of Christ on the cross.

"PRAYER:
When I go through trials and my anxious thoughts trouble me, I need to feel You presence Lord and be assured that You will never leave me nor forsake me. As I grasp this cross, I am reminded of Your sufferings and cling on to the salvation You have given me. Amen."

1 Comments:

At 9/28/2020 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Sylvette said...

Where can I buy Palm Cross?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home