Sunday, February 21, 2010

Percy Treat

It would be SM Mall of Asia (MOA) for me today. I would be treating for a birthday lunch the February celebrants: my Nanay's (+) friend/co-teacher and my brother's secretary.

Was there early, so decided to pick-up first the weatherproof trekker shoe on sale (about 50% off) I reserved at Columbia. When everyone has arrived, went to Burgoo for our birthday lunch.


After lunch, decided to watch a movie. Ahhh.. my week's movie fix. It is Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, a fantasy, comedy movie about a teenager, unknown to him, is a son of a god and mortal. Accused of stealing Zeus' lightning, this is when he learned his real identity. He travels across the country with his friends to save his mother from Hades, which also led to the discovery of where the lightning is (and eventually, the real identity of the thief). Advice: Just enjoy the action, the effects, and infusion of comedy here and there. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home