Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life As We Know It



Started early by going to Makati Medical Center to take a urinalysis test. Will give the result to my ob-gyne.

Unlike before where I eat my lunch while watching a movie, ate first my salad starter and chicken ala king at French Baker before proceeding to the cinema.

My movie has been delayed a week lately. This time, watched Life As We Know It, which opened last week. A comedy, romance about two adults, Holly (Katherine Heigl) and Eric (Josh Duhamel), who have a child "thrown" into their care when her parents, the two's best friends, died. The two started on the wrong foot when their mutual friends tried to match them, as their first date went kaput. The movie is funny, and the leads are beautiful. Don't expect much, just enjoy it...

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Pizza Hut Bistro.



BG-E6 for Canon 5D Mark II and BG-E7 for Canon 7D (29 Oct 2010).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home