Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sisterakas

Another Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) for me is Sisterakas.  Already bought a ticket online using my M-Pass.  Definitely convenient.

But first, had brunch at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Did some window-shopping and my eye caught a Pacsafe RFID Blocking Passport Wallet.  Would be perfect if it has a chain to it so I can secure the wallet inside my bag.  Will buy one if I found a chain.  So off and searched the mall.  Found one at Parksquare 1.


Due to what happened while they were children, half-siblings are caught in the need for revenge.  The movie is definitely funny... from start to end of the movie.  The actors deliver their lines naturally that you can't help but laugh.

After the movie, bought the wallet, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Luk Yuen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home