Saturday, November 02, 2013

Thor: The Dark World

All Souls' Day.  Also, my movie weekend.

Six of seven cinemas of Glorietta 4 is showing Thor: The Dark World.  And I am going to one of them.  LOL

Bought a discounted movie ticket using my BPI Amore.  With just because of this, this credit card is worth it!  Aside from using for free the paid restroom.  Weh!

From http://marvel.com/thor

Thor, this time, is forced to have an alliance with the treacherous Loki to save Earth and the Nine Realms from the enemy that predates the universe itself.  Romance, action, humour in the backdrop of visual effects showpiece.  One can't help if you are going to feel sorry or hate Loki.  Like!

After, had a late lunch of Mongolian quick box at Food Choices, bought groceries at The Landmark, picked-up the books I ordered at Power Books, bought Reusable BagsGo at Rustan's, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Wee Num Kee.  Decided to buy a cane stick for Kuya at Mercury Drug before I asked the driver to pick me up at Glorietta.

Passed by Pet Express to buy food and soap for Tsubasa and my nephew's dog, Thor, before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home