Saturday, May 24, 2014

Photo Contests

Brought my camera.  I intend to take photos for my entries to our camera club's monthly photo contest.

Also, would have loved to watch the X-Men: Days of Future Past; but doing so, would be late for the anticipated Mass.  Obviously, I would choose the Mass.

So, after eating a quick lunch of Mongolian at Food Choices, walked my way to The Landmark.  Their toy section has an area which they allow kids to play.  Will have to be inconspicuous when taking the photos.

On the way, saw an MBT store.  Hmmm....  There's a 20% discount for senior citizens.  Hmmm..., again.

After I had my fill, walked my way to Toys R Us.  Took some shots, too.

Finally, my walk led me to Glorietta 5 where I just sat down to enjoy the cool air-con.

After, attended the anticipated Mass.  And for dinner, the restaurant I've been waiting try again since I tasted their Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli.  This time, tried Bistro Ravioli's Three Cheese Ravioli.

Finished my Three Cheese Ravioli

Since I brought my wide lens, switched lens and try to take photos for the National Geographic Channel-CapitaLand Photography Competition.  Crossed to Glorietta 4 Park, which faces Ascott Makati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home