Sunday, June 29, 2014

Transformers: Age Of Extinction

Since I was not able to attend the anticipated Mass yesterday, plan to attend the Mass at Glorietta.  Was at the mall before it opens for I plan to have an eggs ben from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

While enjoying my breakfast, noticed a long queue with kids.  Noticed, too, banners of Mossimo inside the mall.  Putting two and two together... would it be possible Mossimo is looking for kid models?  Well, I guess parents would always think their kids are the cutest.  LOL

Since still have time, decided to take my Fujifilm Instax 210 to its paces.  I have not gotten good images on it.  But not this time.  Was able to take decent ones.  Finally!




Attended the Mass then bought a discounted movie ticket for Transformers: Age of Extinction.



Years after the battle in Chicago, the Autobots are being hunted by the government.  The premise is that man now knows how to make Transformers and would not be needing the Autobots anymore.  Obviously, a mistake.

After the movie, bought more Instax films.  Also ordered Greenwhich pizza and lasagna to-go for our meryenda at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home