Monday, July 14, 2014

Begin Again When The Lights Went Out

Scheduled for my annual physical exam.  Have to be at Makati Medical Center by 7:30AM.  Was already there at 7AM.  It is hard to hold eating and drinking until the extraction.

I have a checklist but have to forego some of the tests--like the sonomammography as I already took mine last last week.

Since I was early (plus have to defer some of the tests), was able to finish my tests early.  So, decided to relax at the mall.

Checked first the movies being shown.  Decided to do a movie marathon.  Bought discounted movie tickets for Begin Again and When The Lights Went Out.

Had a lunch at Bistro Ravioli and bought groceries at The Landmark.


An accidental meeting between a broken-hearted songwriter and disgraced record executive find music to be their salvation.  I like the way the film showed different perspectives of this "meeting".  And the movie comes more alive when the actors are singing, collaborating to come up with beautiful music.


My next movie is a horror, thriller based on a true story.  A family moved to their new house, unknown to them has poltergeist.  All the family members experience the haunting until the entity focuses on the daughter.  Did not give me the scare but enough for me to surf the internet to look for the movie's inspiration.

After the movie, bought cake at Red Ribbon for meryenda at home.  Have a snack at Cafe France.  And since I noticed the Instax 210 being used in the movie "Begin Again", decided to "play" with mine while waiting for my ride home.  LOL

Baby Grand Piano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home