Saturday, June 14, 2014

First Image

No plans of watching a movie this weekend because I was able to watch during the holiday the films I wanted to see.

Wanted to take some shots using my new "toy" (Fujifilm Instax Mini 90).  At the same time, tick-off the things to buy:

  • PowerBase rechargeable AAA battery
  • AAA battery
  • round to flat power plug converter (for my Instax's battery charger)
  • case for my Instax
  • Sharpie (to write notes on my Instax's prints)
  • album for my Instax's prints
So, stopped first at Henry's Professional.  Tsk!  Tsk!  What's available is for the Instax Mini 25.

Next stop is lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  I again had the Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli in Pesto Sauce.  I also asked the server to take a photo using my Instax.

The first image taken using my new Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic

Went to The Landmark.  They have the plug converter but not the Powerbase rechargeable battery.  Wanted to buy all in one store (am not in a hurry anyway) so left for Ace Hardware.  Recalled they have Powerbase rechargeable battery.  I was right!  Was also able to buy a pouch at SM Makati for my Instax.

National Bookstore is next for the Sharpie.  Also was able to buy an album where I can store the prints of my Instax.  It is actually a trading cards collection album!  Hmmm....  a journal of images would be nice.



I was also able to find a store that sells the Instax Mini Film at a lower price.  Obviously bought the film to keep in stock.

Then, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Kaya Express.


What I like about the images of my Instax?  It has the old film feel.


Monday, June 16, 2014

Instant camera addict! Fujifilm Instax 210

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home