Monday, September 01, 2014

Fibroscan

Finally, scheduled that I take the fibroscan.  Took a leave to go to Makati Medical Center for the test.

It is my first time to take the fibroscan--I wonder what it can discover?  Surfed the internet and learned that it can be used to evaluate the scarring of liver.  It measures the stiffness or elasticity of the liver.  Was afraid because in the last location of the scan, the nurse keeps on repeating the test.  Hope it is not serious.

After, went Glorietta to fix the problem of my Sun broadband SIM that is still not activated.  Went first to OtterBox to ask saleslady to remove the case first and advised her that I would be back again to request her to put the case again on my iPad mini.  Then, went to A Shop.  Jacob assisted by trying a different nano SIM in my iPad mini.  It's working.  Thus, decided to go to the Sun Shop at Greenbelt.  Was advised to replace again my SIM.  Hayyy...

While on the way back to Glorietta, passed by Globe.  Decided to get an unlimited internet (SIM only).  Addict!  Now, my iPad mini now had its own internet.  Went to OtterBox who kindly put in again the case for my iPad.

Had a late lunch at Food Choices, bought cake at Red Ribbon for the house; then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home