Saturday, November 01, 2014

Undas 2014

Woke up really early as we have to leave the house around 4AM so as not to get caught in traffic when we visit our dearly departed at the cemetery.

First stop is my aunt at the Manila Memorial Park.  My Nanay used to visit her.  Now, would do it for her.  I have my Nana with me plus our driver Edgar.


Before proceeding to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery where my Nanay and Tatay is laid to rest (with my lolo, lola, uncle, etc.), stopped by at McDonald's for a very early breakfast.


After, went back home.  Will go back again to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery around 3PM.

At 3PM, was back, but this time, with my niece, sister-in-law, Mary and Edgar.  Also visited my Tatay's parents.  It's hard to do so when I first went as it is still a bit dark.


For our pagpag, had meryenda at Pancake House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home