Sunday, February 15, 2015

February Celebrants


I would be treating for lunch the February celebrants.  Our special guest is my niece Pam who is in the Philippines for a two-week vacation from her classes in South Korea.

Meeting place is the second floor of SM Mall of Asia (MOA) near Breadtalk.  Everyone was surprised to see Pam and was happy that she joined us.  Our lunch is at Burgoo.  It should be just a happy camaraderie all around until the soda fell on me.  Have to leave them for a few minutes to buy pants and shirt to replace my wet clothes.


Normally, we would be watching a movie after our lunch.  But because of the long queue to buy movie tickets for Fifty Shades of Grey which I experienced yesterday, told them that we would not be watching a movie because it might take some time before we can buy the tickets.

Dropped Nana at home and, with Mary, proceeded to Glorietta.  Have to (slow) mail the registration card for my new LED TV and DVD player.  Also, wanted to buy a speaker to have good audio when I watch using my new TV.  Weh!  I wanted a two speaker system only as I don't have a place to put a 2.1 speaker system.

Went to the different computer and appliance stores.  Was able to buy a Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home