Monday, August 31, 2015

National Heroes' Day

A holiday... and I have two to-dos for the day.

1)  Submit my stool and urine at Makati Medical Center to complete my executive check-up tests.  The stool should be submitted within the hour, the urine within 15 minutes.  So brought the stool (since the hospital is near our house and, being a holiday, there would be no traffic).  For the urine, have to buy two bottles of cold water.  Oh!  That's already 1 liter of water for me.  Weh!

2)  Go to KARADA for my appointment.  This time, my treatment would be AP and Body Treatment for 90 minutes.  Since it is a weekday and I am an early bird (treatment is between 10AM to 2PM), got a 20% discount.

For lunch, had a spinach and feta cheese ravioli at Bistro Ravioli.  Requested for warm water, too!  (Requirement for my treatment.)

And the meryenda for the house?  Razon's small bilao of pancit luglug, Jollibee's 8-pieces chicken bucket.  Also redeemed my coupon obtained from BPI with a Jollibee 2-piece chicken with rice and peach mango pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home