Saturday, September 12, 2015

Finally, My Freebie

Made a 12:09min/km on a 1.51 km walk.

After the walk, tried again to redeem my free meal at TGI Friday's.  Finally, was able to do so.  My freebie is fish and chips.  Ordered, too, a Ceasar salad with warm water.

Since I have a schedule for an AP Balance and Body Treatment tomorrow, bought a gift certificate at KARADA to avail of the 10% discount.

Decided not to watch a movie.  Maybe, next Saturday.  So just walked.  The better to have many steps, my dear.  I was able to make 13,351 steps.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at The Landmark's food court.  I was actually toying of buying an elliptical to complement my recumbent bike (since JB Sports still have their sale up to this month).  This is to have an exercise on my upper body.  Was able to buy walking weights at The Landmark, instead.  Definitely, much cheaper than an elliptical!  Hehehe!


Did some groceries (including Nana's diapers) before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home