Saturday, January 02, 2016

Nilalang

Another Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) movie for me.  Although I know that Honor Thy Father and #Walang Forever are good, no plans of watching them due to drama genre.  So, decided I would be watching Nilalang.  Bought discounted movie ticket for it.

Since the Little Live Pets I bought last December 31 is defective, have it replaced at Toys R Us at Greenbelt 5.  Got the Disco Daisy.  Now, I have two singing/ talking birds.

Went to Mercury Drug to buy some medicines and had lunch at Food Choices.  For dessert, had scoops of Baskin Robbins ice cream at Glorietta 5.


Now, to my movie.  An NBI officer investigates a series of brutal murders that seems of supernatural nature.  Ho-humm....  Zzzzzz......

Craving for yoghurt, went to The White Hat.  Then, walked.  Try to meet my 13,514 steps for today.  Oh!  Also, bought Empower SkipFit at Toby's Arena.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Yabu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home