Saturday, February 13, 2016

Mall Hopping

Next is the annual Diamond Gloss, rustproofing and interior detailing for my car.  Have to be early as there is no appointment.  They only accept a number of cars which they can service for the day.  Edgar, the driver, will pick-up the car later after it has been serviced.

Went to SM Mall of Asia thinking that I would be getting the Geox jacket I ordered.  Wrong item.  To make up for it, have my lunch at El Pollo Loco.  And then, back to my fave mall, Glorietta.  For my dessert, tried Cold Stone Creamery's Founders Favorite.  If I have time, will try all their specials.  Weh!

Am really excited to get the Garmin vivosmart HR.  Went to their concept store just in case it arrived early.  Nah...

Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner of breakfast (hehehe!) at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and groceries at The Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home