Saturday, February 06, 2016

Geox

Walked my way to Ayala Center.  It is drizzling and I am wearing my Geox sandals.  The problem with this, my feet got wet.  I wonder if I can look for a rubber shoes that is either waterproof or water repellant..?

Ticked-off small items from my list--like compact mirror and long-nosed pliers (to repair my bracelets, if any) at The Landmark, battery for Samsung Galaxy V which Lyn requested me to buy (was able to get PhP100.00 discount), have my photo entries printed at General Photo.  Passed by Geox, which is on sale.  The things I fancy don't have my size, which also includes the travel jacket (note to self, check other branches of Geox for the jacket).  Had lunch at Food Choices, went to Greenbelt to check the other Geox branch (where I was able to buy a rubber shoes at 50% off), double scoop with free topping at Baskin Robbins.

I was able to convince a friend to buy a Garmin activity tracker.  Decided to check out Garmin's Concept Store at Glorietta 5 and ask if my friend was able to buy one.  Also a good chance to check-out the vivosmart HR.  Also showed the sales clerk my vivosmart since there seems to have a problem with the display.  Was advised that it should be repaired and better to send it to Taiwan since it still has warranty; but, it would take two (2) months.  Oh, no!  I won't be able to join in my "Challenges".  Since I got my vivosmart August of last year, I lost two (2) kilos.  Learned that the vivosmart HR will arrive end of February.  Hmmm...  Seems like the vivosmart HR is meant to be.  Once I have it, will have my vivosmart repaired.

Left Glorietta 5 while Sarah Geronimo is singing to promote her new album to attend the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Pancake House.  Did some groceries before proceeding home.

Oh!  One of the golden girls who often attend the anticipated Mass at Glorietta gave me a heart-shaped lollipop as Valentine's gift.  Sweet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home