Monday, February 08, 2016

Year Of The Monkey 2016

A holiday.  Since I have not watched any movie this weekend, would do a movie marathon.  Weh!  But first, brought my car to Honda for its maintenance.  Edgar, the driver, will pick-up the car later.

As soon as I arrived at Glorietta, bought discounted movie tickets for Dirty Grandpa, and Pride And Prejudice And Zombies.  Had an early lunch at Italianni's.  My lunch was free (amounting to almost PhP600+) with bread to-go because I was "convinced" to avail of their Premiere Card.  Weh!  Since I still have time for my first screening, strolled.  Was able to buy a postcard depicting the Stations of the Cross at National Bookstore.


In "Dirty Grandpa", it is about a "bonding" between a grandfather and his grandson as the latter who was about to get married was tricked by his grandfather to drive him to Florida for a spring break.  Both learned from each other.  Supposedly funny but I am not laughing.  Sorry.


In "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", based it from Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" with the twist.  Used the characters of the novel depicting the issue on morals, manners, upbringing with the zombies attacking behind the scene.  Concept is similar to "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer".  Nice.  It redeemed my movie marathon.

Had merienda at Food Choices including two scoops of Baskin Robbins.  Went to The Landmark to buy a frame for the postcard of the Stations of the Cross I bought earlier.  Then proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home