Saturday, July 09, 2016

The Purge: Election Year

First, bought discounted movie ticket for The Purge:  Election Year.

Next, went to PacSafe Flagship Store at Glorietta 5 to buy the luggage I intend to bring to the Best of Europe and Marian Pilgrimage I plan to join scheduled on the latter part of the year.  I would have borrowed my nephew's luggage but their trip to South Korea would overlap with mine.  Anyway, got it at PhP1,000.00 off.  Left the item at The Landmark's package counter.

Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices and dessert at Cold Stone Creamery.  Then, onto my movie.


A presidential candidate who intends to stop the annual Purge was betrayed and have to survive the deadliest night of the year.  What I liked about it is the anti-hero of the second installment of The Purge movies is in this movie.

Still have time before the anticipated Mass, window-shopped.  Had merienda of batirol plus ensaymada at Tsoko.Nut.  Was looking for a bag tag to put in my new luggage.  Have to make do with a personalized key chain with my name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Attended the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Gerry's Grill and did some groceries at The Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home