Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Alice Through The Looking Glass

A holiday.  Decided to spend it at the mall.  At least, there's air-conditioning while I try to meet my "steps" goal.

Intended to buy an eyeglass case which I saw at Japan Home Center at Park Square.  Wanted to keep one in stock as my eyeglass case doesn't seem to last.  Wanted the last one I bought and hoping to buy the same.  It's not on stock.

Bought discounted movie ticket for Alice Through The Looking Glass.  Screening time is 12:30PM.  Still have time to buy some of the items on my list.  Daiso Japan for wet wipes.  Dropped by Pacsafe Flagship Store checking the luggage I plan to buy for my trip latter part of the year.  Went to another branch of Japan Home Center at Glorietta 5.  Still, my preferred eyeglass case is not available.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices and dessert at Cold Stone Creamery.


Alice returns to the Underland to help the Mad Hatter who is dying.  What will help him is for someone to believe him that his family is still alive and would help find/ save them.  Not bad.

After the movie, tried SaladStop! for my merienda.  Bought Vitamin B at Healthy Options.  Then just walked... even reaching Greenbelt.

There are a lot of stores on sale!  Just have to buy some items and keep them on stock.  Weh!

And by the time I was picked-up to go home, met my "steps" goal.  Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home