Saturday, December 24, 2016

CHRISTmas Eve

Supposedly, I will buy groceries at The Landmark, pick up the food I ordered at Conti's and have it brought home, dropped off at the mall so I can watch Rouge One: A Star Wars Story.

This changed because my niece wanted to join me.  So, went to Makati Cinema Square to sell the iPhone 6 Plus 16GB she recently bought for her mom as Christmas gift (she bought a brand new 64GB iPhone 6).

Picked-up the Barbecued Spareribs and Chicken Relleno at Conti's.  Brought groceries at The Landmark.  As "payment" to my niece for being a bagger at the supermarket we ate lunch at Bulgogi Brothers.  Hehehe!

We parted ways, went to Glorietta to buy discounted movie ticket for Rogue One.  Since I still have time, decided to buy an ABS-CBN TV Plus which I can project.  On New Year's Eve, none of my angels actually sing, so decided to watch a movie on a "big screen" by using a projector while waiting for the change of year.  Bought it at True Value plus other cables I would need to use it with the projector.


The Star Wars story is a group of rebels who risked their lives to steal the blueprints of the Death Star, the Empire's ultimate weapon of destruction.  #ThumbsUp  (Spoiler) No wonder there is no sequel.  Lots of quotable quotes like "You are confusing peace with terror."

Went home after.

We would be leaving the house to attend the Misa de Gallo at Sta. Clara de Montefalco Parish Church at 7:30PM to reserve our seats.  The Mass was moved from 10PM to 9PM.  Before walking to church, an unexpected visitor came hoping to stay over.  She was with us last Christmas eve because she said she is all alone.  But when she came, she has her nephew with her.  In fact, her nephew will join their barangay's Christmas activities/ party.  Duh?!  Now, she is back without us inviting her over nor informing us she would be coming.  Anyway, my niece who came from Korea is back.  Thus, our unexpected guest has nowhere to sleep.

After the Mass, walked back home to share a simple Christmas meal.



Yesterday, my tablet's case broke.  Can't rest until it was replaced; thus, before proceeding home from work, passed by Glorietta to buy a new Otter Box case.  It's not available at the store I usually purchase my gadget cases, walked to Greenbelt 1 (their other branch) to buy the last item.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home