Friday, December 30, 2016

Rizal Day

Normally, I usually buy round cake with "Happy nnnn!", round pastries and round fruits on the 31st.  Decided to do it today.

So, passed by Goldilocks along Pasong Tamo where I bought mocha cake, cassava cake, crema de fruita, puto, macaroons, polvoron.

Then, went to The Landmark to buy groceries including loaves of bread, softdrinks.  We also had our lunch there before proceeding to SM to buy a basket of fruits.  Have Edgar bring home our purchases and sent a Viber message at home on what to do with them.

For dessert, went to Cold Stone Creamery.

I actually brought my Instax mini 90 with me so I can do an "instant" selfie with the Christmas decor at Greenbelt.  But first, passed by Greenbelt chapel.

After my selfie moment, went to Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel and to Glorietta to window shop.  Decided not to watch a movie.  Tried the Churreria La Lola which is a new store at Glorietta.  Not bad.

By 2:30PM, have Edgar pick me up to proceed home.  I must be sick?!  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home