Sunday, May 07, 2017

Insect Trap/ Killer

Already made a reservation yesterday at KARADA for my treatment.  As soon as the mall opened, went to KARADA.

Went to True Value and Ace Hardware for I am interested in the Hanns insect trap--wanted a small one.  There's one in True value but it is big; none in Ace Hardware.

Then, went to Pacsafe Flagship Store for I wanted to buy a shoulder bag--given the heat, I am perspiring with a backpack.  Used my BPI credit card for the 15% discount.

Off to lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  Also, ordered a lasagna primavera to-go for our merienda.  Went to The Landmark as I wanted to buy the outdoor solar insect killer.  Not working.  Bought a small Iwata insect killer instead.  Also bought the Hanns insect trap for my room.

Went to Shakey's to buy family pack chicken to-go.  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home