Saturday, August 12, 2017

Amityville: The Awakening

First, went to Honda Makati to have my car serviced for its 13 years preventive maintenance.

Second, was dropped off at Makati Medical Center for a check-up with Dr. Rowena Genuino.  Was given the same medicine and I decided to also use sulphur soap.

Then, walked my way Ayala Center.  Since my I have a short shopping list, decided to watch a movie.  It would be Amytiville: The Awakening.  Bought discounted movie ticket.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices and dessert at Baskin Robbins before my movie.


Back to my movie.  Belle, her sister Juliet and comatose twin brother moves into a new house with their mother.  Unknown to the children, the house they moved into is the Amityville house where several murders have occurred.  Then, strange things begin to happen.  Not scary.

Bought the items in my shopping list, attended the anticipated Mass (where one of the senior ladies are giving Burger King meal--must be her birthday--was able to enjoy one.  Thanks!).  Had dinner at Gerry's Grill before proceeding home.


Had headaches this week.  Learned that cold compress while sleeping suits me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home