Saturday, July 29, 2017

Expired Instax Films

Checked my stock of Instax films.  All are expired!  I wonder what the images would look like.  Thus, decided to bring my Instax Mini 90.  Took selfies while walking by the Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Not bad.

Decided not to watch a movie but buy items I would bring for the trip--masks, vitamin C and shades!  Hope by the time my niece and I go to Hong Kong, the killer influenza has been contained.  Been reading up on how to prevent from catching the flu--wear masks and eyeglasses, always wash hands.  And the tip of Singapore government when they had the SARS and MERS CoV, at least 1000mg of Vitamin C.

Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Bought masks and Genteal drops at Mercury Drug.  Went to LTO Renewal Center in case my driver's license is already available---not.  Dessert at Baskin Robbins.  Looked for shades.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Phobac.  Bought emergency light and groceries including Fern-C and liquid soap at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home