Saturday, July 08, 2017

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Already made an appointment with my dentist, so went to Catipon Dental Clinic for my 10AM appointment.  Was early by 15 minutes but there are already many patients.  The tooth-filling in my molar tooth was chipped that it has to be replaced.  Also had my teeth cleaned.  Was nice about my dentist is that he has a good sense of humor.

Finished early, I would be able to watch a movie.  And it would be Spider-Man:  Homecoming.  Bought a discounted movie ticket, had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices after my movie, and dessert at Baskin Robbins.  Since I have time before my movie, ticked-off some items in my list:  made reservation at KARADA for tomorrow, magnetized  tip Phillips screwdriver at True Value, catalog brown envelope at Office Warehouse in The Landmark.


After "fighting" alongside Iron Man against Captain America, Peter Parker is excited for his next mission--to the point of resigning from his clubs in school so that he would be ready when "called".  For the meantime, he is "your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man".  During his watch, he witnessed a bank robbery using out-of-this world weapons.  Doing his own investigation, he come a cross villain Vulture.  Love the appearance of Tony Stark / Iron Man (Robert Downey, Jr.,) as Peter's mentor. "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."  Luv this version of Spider-Man!  #ThumbsUp

Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Pancake House and bought groceries at The Landmark's supermarket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home