Friday, August 25, 2017

Hong Kong: Day 1

I am on a five-day mandatory leave.  Thanks to the holiday on August 21 and August 28, my leave is much much longer.  And to make full use of my leave, aside from my Northern Samar trip, will be going to Hong Kong with my niece.  It's been 20 years ago when I went to Hong Kong with my Nanay, nephew Paolo and niece Pamela.  Should have been with my kuya, ate Baby and Camille, too, except for the incident with ate Baby.

Would be at NAIA Terminal 3 three hours before our Cebu Pacific flight 5J110 0710H.  Our itinerary is as follows:

August 25 -- Hong Kong Disneyland
August 26 -- Half-day Hong Kong city tour;  Macau day tour
August 27 -- Lantau Island tour
August 28 -- free time before airport pick-up

Checked-in, paid for the travel tax, went back again to the Cebu Pacific counter to show the payment.  Since still have time before boarding, we had breakfast at the airport.


As soon as we landed at Hong Kong International Airport, went to 1010 to buy the Hong Tourist SIM Card.  Since my niece thinks she may use up my data, she rented a WiFi modem instead for unlimited data.  Connected my other gadgets to her rented WiFi modem.  Hehehe!

We went to the area for the group pick-up.  Left our luggage at our hotel (Cruise Hotel Kowloon) and proceeded to Hong Kong Disneyland.  We will be picked-up by a bus at the coach area around 9:30PM, after the fireworks.


We had our lunch (Starliner Diner) and our dinner (Explorer's Club Restaurant) there.  Rode Hyperspace Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Iron Man Experience, Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad, Mystic Manor, Tarzan's Treehouse, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home