Saturday, October 07, 2017

New Eyeglasses

Had Eggs Ben for lunch at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  Then, went to Abesamis Vision Eye Care to have my eyeglasses replaced.

After, walked my way to Ayala Center.  My brisk walk is pretty slow.  Already in the walkway when it rained.  Thanks for small blessing!  c",)

At The Landmark, bought the cheapest goggles to be used as props for our HR's activity this coming Saturday.  Left my purchases at The Landmark supermarket's package counter and went to Glorietta 5 to attend the anticipated Mass.

Got a pasalubong from one of my "classmates" during the anticipated Mass.  Nice...

We had dinner at Bistro Ravioli and went to Rustan's supermarket to buy walnuts.  Hope the walnuts also help against uterine cancer.  The benefits of walnuts include cancer-fighting properties, heart health, brain health, diabetes, etc.

As promised, bought and gave juicer to Edgar, the driver, for his wife.  Bought groceries at The Landmark, passed by Pet Express (for my dog's food and treats), and proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home