Friday, December 29, 2017

RPT OR CR License

My usual on the last working day of the year, I don't report for work.  Hehehe!

First, went to Makati City Hall to pay for the real property tax (RPT).  Since my HR-V's OR/CR is already available (called Honda yesterday), went to Honda Makati to get my copy.  Then, was dropped off at MRT-Ayala Station hoping to check if I can already get my driver's license card.

Have to have my photo and biometrics taken--as if I am getting my renewal again except for paying.  Took me about two hours; but at least, my card was released.

Have a Mongolian lunch at Food Choices and purchased my movie ticket for Ang Larawan using the GMovies mobile application.  Going to watch at Greenbelt 3 Cinemas.  Dessert at Baskin Robbins.  Bought shirts at 20% of at The T-Shirt Project.


Now, for my third Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) movie, "Ang Larawan" is based on Nick Joaquin's play "A Portrait Of The Artist As A Filipino".  A masterpiece given by a father to his two unmarried daughters could fetch a huge amount of money; but, the two won't part with it.  There are several interpretation to said painting; but, another artist seems to have hit the mark--conscience.  The same that the family's house acts as a conscience to the older siblings of the two daughters.  The movie won Best Picture in the festival.

Then, picked-up the photos I have a printed of our Christmas day activities before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home