Saturday, December 09, 2017

Refresher (Last)

Picked-up my new Honda HR-V last Wednesday, December 6, and brought it immediately at Ziebart for servicing (rustproofing, gold care).  Will pick it up today.  If all my checklist for my car is completed today, we can go to Enchanted Kingdom (EK) tomorrow for the break-in.

Called Ziebart and was advised I can pick-up the car after lunch.  There would be time for it to be blessed.  Was advised we can go around 4PM at Sta. Clara Parish for the car's blessing.

So, it would be EK tomorrow!  Good thing my niece advised I can get discounted tickets via SM Tickets.  Thus, purchased online.  Total of 4 adult plus 1 child--me, the driver, my two angels plus the driver's youngest son.

Before 1PM, was already at Socialite's for my last day of refresher course.  Reminded my instructor about parallel parking.

* Be sure the available space is 1.5 times the size of your car.

* Be about 1 meter from the other car.  Stop until rear bumper is aligned with the other car's rear bumper (when looking at the rear right window, you should be seeing the other car's bumper).  Full right (or left) for right parallel parking.  Look for your 45 degree mark on the left (right).  Reverse.

* When your 45 degree mark is directly infront of your windshield, stop and straighten the wheel.  Continue reverse.

* When the plate number of the other car is in the lower right of your front windshield, full left.

* Straighten looking at your car's right (left) mirror.

After my class, went to Glorietta.  Picked-up my order from Mary Grace at Food Choices.  It would be my Christmas gift for friends I met during the anticipated Mass I am participating in.  Picked-up the EK tickets at SM Makati.

After the anticipated Mass, we had the Christmas dinner with Tita J and Tita Norms at Friday's.

Bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home