Sunday, December 24, 2017

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Will pick-up the food for our noche buena I ordered at Conti's around 10AM.  It was fast--was able to get my order around 15 minutes; unlike last year which took me about an hour or more.

Have Edgar, the driver, to bring home the food.  Now, I would be able to watch Star Wars:  The Last Jedi before it is pulled from the theaters due to the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).  Purchased my ticket online.

Have a quick lunch at Wendy's before my movie.


The movie continues with Rey finding the exiled Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, with the former hoping to know more about herself.  On the other hand, the war between the Resistance led by Princess Leia Organa and with the First Order continues.  Is Rey's parents really a nobody or is it...?  Like!  I can't wait for the next Star Wars movie for the "rebellion has just begun" and Luke Skywalker "is not the last Jedi".

Proceeded home.

After dinner, walked our way to Sta. Clara de Montefalco Parish Church.  In time, too, for was able to attend the Vigil Mass.  Right after is the Midnight Mass.  The Midnight Mass started at 9PM, an hour earlier than last year.  After the Mass, walked back home where we enjoyed our small noche buena.  Shared gifts after.

Merry CHRISTmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home