Sunday, December 10, 2017

Enchanted Kingdom

Decided to break-in my new Honda HR-V.  Going to Enchanted Kingdom will only be 36.4km but it will be about an hours continuous drive instead of stop-go drive due to traffic.  Already bought discounted tickets via SM Tickets website.

Left around 9:30AM.  First stop is at Petron gas station (to make use of my Petron Value Card).  Filled to full tank so I would know how much to fill-up the tank.  Then, off to Enchanted Kingdom.

Nice of having already tickets, we don't need to queue to buy tickets but proceeded to the queue to enter the theme park.

Had fun.  Rode Dodgem, Roller Skater, 4D Rialto (an upgrade), 7D Interactive Motion Theater (new), Rio Grande Rapids, Flying Fiesta.  Two new rides since I went to EK I was not able to try:  Agila the EKsperience and Air Race.  Maybe next time.

Left early before the rain falls.  In time, too, for we are already on the way home when the rain fell. 😄

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home