Sunday, November 19, 2017

Treatment

Before I left the house for my treatment, the replacement for my "angel" arrived.  Nerry has to leave because her children needs her.

Was early, thus, stayed at Mercury Drug while waiting for the mall to open.

Went to KARADA for my treatment.  I already brought with me warm water.

After my treatment, went to General Photo to have pictures developed.  It is pictures during my birthday celebration where Nerry is included in the photo.  Will serve as her souvenir.  It will only take 30 minutes.

Will buy Vany, my new "angel" a flashlight and whistle for emergency.  Went to The Landmark for the whistle and Ace Hardware for the rechargeable flashlight.  Blade for the face mask.  Had Mongolian for lunch at Food Choices.  Picked-up my photos.  Bought one small bilao of pancit luglug at Razon's and one bucket Chickenjoy for our merienda at home.  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home