Friday, January 12, 2018

Diagnostic and Check-Up

Already took my leave and already made an appointment.  My ultrasound test should be taken on the 3rd to 6th day of my monthly period.  Decided to always make it on the 4th day.

Was early at Makati Medical Center that I took my test much earlier than my appointment.  Will just have to wait for 1PM to have the result interpreted by my OB-Gyne.  So, had lunch first at Tokyo Tokyo.

The result?

The ENDOMETRIUM has a thickness of 2.7 mm, is linear. The endometrial-myometrial junction is intact. The endometrial midline is defined.

The CERVIC measures 32.3 x 30.3 x 24.6 mm.

The RIGHT OVARY is located lateral to the uterus and measures 20.6 x 16.5 x 15,8 mm, with a volume of 2.8 cc.  No follicles seen.

The LEFT OVARY is located lateral to the uterus and measures 17.7 x 21.6 x 20.5 mm, with a volume of 4.1 cc, with a few small follicles.

The CUL-DE-SAC is smooth and has no free fluid.

Multiple myoma uteri as described
Thin post-mentrual endometrium.
Normal-sized ovaries with no follicular development on the right.

Lucky, too, was among the first to be met by my doctor.  It means, I would have a lot of time in my hands in the afternoon.

Walked my way to Ayala Center and do a movie marathon.  A celebration?  Will watch Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and Ferdinand.


My first movie is Jumanji.  Four teenagers in detention were transported to the video game world of Jumanji, playing the characters they chose.  In order to get back, they must complete their mission.  One word:  Funny!  Like.


Ferdinand is a pacifist bull who refuses to participate in bullfighting.  As a child, he escaped the Casa del Toro (where bulls are bred and trained) after his father did not return after the latter's fight.  He came across a loving family until he is forced to go back to Casa del Toro and be in the arena against the world's greatest bullfighter.  Am not sure if Spain already banned bullfighting, and if it does, maybe this movie was inspired from it.



Last year, already not feeling well.  Started with a sore throat.  On the third day taking the antibiotic prescribed by our office's doctor, had acid reflux.  Was given medicine by our office's doctor for the acid reflux (since my gastroenterologist has no clinic and will operate again in January).  January 5, took a half-day leave to go to my gastro who gave me medicines for my acid reflux.  On January 8, I have no voice.  Was given medicine by our office doctor for my laryngitis.  Hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home