Saturday, December 30, 2017

Deadma Walking

Already made a reservation yesterday for my treatment at KARADA.  Was about 15 minutes late but there were still no patient waiting for the mall has just been opened.  Thus was served.

After the treatment, I have still 30 minutes for the first screening of Deadma Walking which I plan to watch.  It will be my fourth Metro Manila Film Festival film.  So, purchased my ticket via GMovies mobile application.

Ordered burger to-go at Wendy's for lunch, which I will eat inside the theater.


Based on the Palanca-winning screenplay, the movie is about a terminally ill gay who asks his best friend to help him stage his fake death, wake and funeral as he wants to know what other will say about him.  The story is about friendships, love, family, heartbreaks and deaths.  Of all the films included in the MMFF I watched so far, I find this the best.  Too bad, there's no much hype was given to this film.  I actually laughed, cried, laughed, cried.  You can even hear the audience react.

After the movie, bought a white Converse shoes, sole/invisible socks from Iconic, and left the items at The Landmark's package counter.  After, attended the anticipated Mass.  I had dinner of Saigon soup at Phobac, groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home