Saturday, January 13, 2018

Jeepers Creepers

Already scheduled my Honda HR-V for its free 1 kilometer check-up.  That's why I have been planning activities to break it in and at least reach 1 kilometer before two months.  So, brought my new car at Honda Makati.

Then, passed by Cityland.

Am not feeling well that I asked that I be dropped off at Makati Medical Center to consult with the in-house doctor of Maxicare.  They already made a cut-off for the in-house doctor.  They suggested I get a referral instead.  That means, queue to get my referral then queue to talk to the doctor.

Called Edgar to pick me up again at Makati Medical Center for I will be going to Patient First Medical Center at Glorietta instead.  At least, they would already queue me up to the doctor after getting confirmation from Maxicare.

Narrated all the medicines given to me to the Internal Medicine doctor I was referred to.  What I am feeling has nothing to do with it.  Since my phlegm is already light green, was given antibiotic that is not acidic.  It would help stop any respiratory disease.  Normally, the antibiotic should be taken on an empty stomach, but because of my acid reflux, will have to take it when I have eaten at lunch.  Was advised to take to two tablets of Vitamin C.  If my temperature reached 38 degrees, take paracetamol.

Still has time, decided watch a movie.  Bought a movie ticket online for Jeepers Creepers 3: Ravenous.  The monster comes every 23 years and for 23 days kill for eating spree.  I wonder how come this movie already has a third installment...

Went to Glorietta 5 to attend the anticipate Mass.  Learned that Glorietta will no longer be having Mass on Saturdays because Glorietta 5 is being renovated.  Although, there will be Mass on Sundays at Glorietta 4 Cinema 1.  Thus, went to The Landmark instead to attend the anticipated Mass at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel.

We had dinner at Phobac and bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home