Monday, May 21, 2018

Hyperplastic (Dead)pool

It's been sometime when I finished my endoscopy/ colonoscopy.  I still have to go to my gastroenterologist to get the result of the polyp obtained from the procedure.  Thus, took a half-day off to go to my doctor.

"Final Diagnosis:
Colonoscopy with polypectomy:  Hyperplastic polyp"

Hyperplastic colon polyps are generally benign, or non-cancerous, growths of the lining of the large intestine.

Will have tests again on August.

Took a jeepney ride to Glorietta.  Bought discounted movie ticket for Deadpool 2.


Mutant mercenary Wade Wilson a.k.a. Deadpool forms a group of mutants to protect a young boy with supernatural abilities from a time-traveling mutant, Cable.  The usual Deadpool movie, R rated jokes and actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home