Monday, June 04, 2018

Condominium

The condominium unit I bought was released to me year 2004 or 2005.  I only visited it once (although I pay annually).  People would say I should have it rented.  If I did, we would have no place to transfer to after the fire.

We would meet-up Karl at Pancake House in Magallanes.  We also had our breakfast there.  Borrowed the measuring tape from Kuya Sonny.

First stop at the Administration office.  My nieces and Karl were the ones who talked to them, including our concern about the dogs (only one dog is allowed per unit), sticker for parking, air-conditioner horsepower, etc.  Then, went to my unit to do some measurements.

We went to SM Hypermart and Cash and Carry to buy items to be used for cleaning my unit tomorrow.  We also went to CW Home Depot where we were able to buy furnitures and appliances on sale (inverter air-conditioner, inverter refrigerator, water heater, exhaust, bathroom mirror, sofa bed, dining table set) with my money we were able to retrieve from the fire.  Instantly, my condominium unit will be furnished.  Most will be delivered on June 15.

For dinner, went to Dayrit's Burger & Roastbeef House at Magallanes.  Went to next door at Cafe Breton for our dessert.  Then, proceeded to Sucat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home