Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hair Pay Return

Hair-pampering day.

Took a taxi to Glorietta.  Stopped first The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Glorietta 2.  My Eggs Ben is free because I use my reward points.  Then, proceeded to Coco Grace Salon at The Link by 10AM.

Finished around 1PM.  Went first to The Landmark's Bayad Center to pay the condo's Meralco bill, passed by Sensou to buy a Lavander and Chamomile massage oil.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Passed by Japan Home Center at Park Square before taking a jeepney ride home.

Alighted near Makati Cinema Square to have one of the CDs replaced.  Then, took another jeepney ride home.  Good thing, I flagged down a Mantrade-Washington route jeepney.  Now, I know what jeepney route I should be taking to my new home, for the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home