Thursday, August 09, 2018

Lost Documents

Today is a fruitful one since most of the documents I lost due to the fire, was able to process.

First is my passport.  My niece was able to get for me an 8AM schedule.  Should be at DFA 30 minutes earlier.  Was there a little bit earlier than required.  Unlike the normal process, have to go to the Director's Office for an interview why my passport was mutilated.  Was able to finish around 9:30AM.

Took a taxi for my next stop:  Makati City Hall.  Wanted to get any document that would help me when I pay on December for the real property tax of my condo.  The staff who assisted me is very accommodating.  I think it only took me about 5 to 10 minutes.

Took again a taxi to Makati Medical Center.  Will have to get again my doctors' referral for the tests I should be taking.  Was able to get them.  Took my lunch at Pancake House inside the hospital.

Walked my way to the condo to drop off my things.  Picked-up my MacBook Air to go Makati Cinema Square to help me in my software.  Done.

Took a jeepney to go to Glorietta.  Wanted to watch Mission Impossible, but I was late by a few minutes.  Decided to watch Down A Dark Hall instead.


Kit Gordy was sent to Blackwood Boarding School by her mother when the latter is unable to handle her.  There are only four other students with her--all troubled kids.  They were actually chosen... as a vessel.

Then, ticked-off items from my list.  Was also able to buy something for Christmas gift.  Hehehe!  Will have them blessed first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home