Thursday, November 01, 2018

All Saints Day 2018

As usual, will visit my Mommy Cora (my Nanay's eldest sister) and her husband's resting place at Manila Memorial.  Thus, Edgar (with his son, Luis) is already at the condo to pick me up and Lyn around 3:30AM. Edgar is also the one who bought the flowers for me for my Nanay/Tatay and Lola Tinay/Lolo Gil.  Already bought candles a week ago.


Stopped by McDonald's for an early breakfast before proceeding to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery.  This is where my Nanay and Tatay is laid to rest.  Lit some candles, prayed and blessed with holy water.  Unfortunately, Jessie is not yet around (he has the key) so we can leave the flowers.  Lit candles and prayed for Nana and Lily at the cemetery's chapel.  I don't think we would be able to do it at the condo given it would be windy and the fire alarm might be set off.


Went back to the condo and slept.  Will return to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery later with my nephew and nieces.

At 2PM, as agreed, Edgar would be driving my nephew's car who picked us up at the condo, picked-up their mom at Magallanes and proceeded to Sgt. Mariano Cemetery.  Jessie is already there.  My nephew and nieces arranged the flowers, lit candles and prayed.  Went with one of my niece to my Tatay's parents.  Already asked that it be cleaned.  Learned from Jessie that one of my Tatay's brother dropped by (it was Uncle Ramon).

After, went to Pancake House at Magallanes for pagpag before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home