Saturday, December 29, 2018

Aurora

Finally, received the items I purchased via Lazada that I have been waiting for.  All for of them.  Uratex cervical pillow, Uratex neck pillow, Uratex bed topper and a lie prone pillow.  Was waiting for the cervical pillow hoping this will help with my neck (strain).

Since the size of the cervical pillow is not the regular one, will go to the Mates kiosk at SM Megamall to buy pillow cover for it.  My niece is also going to Megamall to meet a friend.  Thus, she went with us.

She went with me to the Mates kiosk.  Then, we went to Starbucks where she bought me a frappe.  Yes!  She will stay there while waiting for her friend who is arriving late.  I passed by St. Paul's and Pet Express before proceeding to Glorietta where I was dropped off.

Bought a discounted movie ticket for Aurora 3PM screening.  Had lunch Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Wanted to buy convertible pants to replace the ones that were burned.  These are the pants I usually bring when I travel.

Walked to Greenbelt 5 to go to Columbia.  The store does not have a sign that it is on sale.  But it is!  Was only able to buy two (2) pants in my size at 20% off.  Even if I am not supposed to, bought a waterproof rubber/ hiking shoes at 50% off.  My temporary member card was replaced with a permanent one; thus, I would be able to purchase regular priced items at 10% off.  To top it, was able to get a free shirt with my purchases.  Yeah!

Left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter.

"Aurora" won 2nd Best Picture during the Metro Manila Film Festival 2019 Awards Night.  Curious.  I always knew that "Rainbow Sunset" would be the hands-down Best Picture winner and would most likely get most of the festival's awards.



When a ship crashed in their hometown's rocky shores, a girl is set to find the bodies of the dead passengers.  Not scary.

Attended the anticipated Mass and we had dinner at Rico's Cebu Lechon at the Top of the Glo.

Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.  My brother was at Makati Medical Center's Emergency Room.  Supposedly he would be there overnight.  He was released instead and was advised to check first with his neurologist and endocrinologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home