Monday, December 10, 2018

Office To Home

At 1AM, Edgar sent SMS that he has to use my Civic to transfer his son from St. Clare's to Jose Reyes Hospital.

As soon as I saw it when I woke up, responded "OK lang".

Then, my Kuya sent an SMS that Edgar would not be reporting for work because his son has to be operated on.  This means, I would commute to work.

Good thing, the jeepney terminal is near our condo that as soon as I arrived there, was able to get a seat in the jeepney.

Now, how to go home.  If I take a jeepney home, it might take a long time to catch one.  Checked Google map on the best route.  I thought it would walking along Buendia.  It is not.  Actually, the recommended route is much nicer because path is flat.  But the 31 minutes estimate is not true.  Based on my activity tracker, it took about 4000 steps.  My usual estimate is I take 10 minutes for 1000 steps; thus, it took me 40 minutes from the office to the condo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home