Friday, December 28, 2018

Last Working Day Of The Year

The usual, it is the time I pay for the real property tax (RPT) of my condominium unit.

My itinerary:
a)  Makati City Hall
b)  Makati Medical Center
c)  SM Mall of Asia/ Pet Express
d)  Glorietta

I usually pay the RPT on the last working day of the year in full to enjoy the discount.  Everything is smooth.

Next stop is Makati Medical Center (MMC) to get the result of my X-ray when I went to the Emergency Room last Saturday.  I also checked if the orthopaedic surgeon referred to me by Maxicare in our office has a clinic today.  There wasn't any notice but the clinic is close.  So, went to Maxicare in MMC.  Found one but his clinic would be at 2:30PM still.  Will be back.

Then, went to Pet Express at SM Mall of Asia.  Was hoping to buy the dog treats liked by Tsubasa and Theo.  Not available.  But found one which was their favourite before.  Bought some.

Next, was dropped off again at MMC to wait for the doctor.  Lunch first at Cafe France in MMC before waiting at the doctor's clinic.

Since nothing can be seen on the x-ray, possible that it is muscle.  Explained what I did differently when the neck pain started last November.  He advised me to do an exercise to be repeated 50 times per day in batches of 10.

After, walked to Ayala Center via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Went to National Bookstore at Greenbelt 1 to buy Brother TZe tape.

Did some window-shopping at Glorietta before I was picked-up by the driver for home.

Very productive year-ender.  c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home