Saturday, December 22, 2018

Neck Pain

The neck pain started the night of November 25, the day I went to KARADA.  Thus, the following day, went to our office's clinic.  Was given medicines to manage the pain.  It can be inflamed and muscle strain.  After two (2) weeks, if the pain persists, have to go back to the clinic.

The neck pain resurfaced again, so went to our office clinic yesterday.  Was given medicines again.

Went to Makati Medical Center to pick-up the results from the Breast Clinic.  Walked to Ayala Center, stopping by Tito Pak's for lunch.  Decided to watch a movie and bought a ticket for Spider-man Into The Spider-Verse via GMovies mobile app.

Still have time before the movie, bought Cabeau Travel Pillow at True Value at 30% off.  Used it while watching the movie.

Nice.

After, attended the anticipated Mass, supper at The Landmark Food Center, groceries at The Landmark Supermarket, passed by Pet Express before proceeding home.

And I thought that that's it for the day.  My neck pain increased that when I look left or right, it is hurting.  My niece Camille brought me to Makati Medical Center's Emergency Room. I had cervical X-ray, was given medicines intravenously that it allowed me to sleep.

The result?  Cervical strain and have to follow-up with an Orthopaedic Surgeon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home